random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Wednesday, August 23

no more fighting for

when a decision has already been made for you, it's quite hard to accept when it's not in your favor.

from the trivial to the crucial:
like my bonus
like grades in school
like losing my dad
like seeing my wrapped lunch
like not being able to do the stuff i want cause stuff need to be done for other people
and like losing sleep because of that
like how to love
like what i get for my birthday... or for Christmas

unfair. really. but yeah, that's how life goes. the question is, are you going to let them do the decisions for you all the time?

so here is my stand. no more fighting. and no more fighting for.

let's all act nonchalant about it and just not care anymore. i can be unfeeling... well, i can try to be unfeeling... haha!

i dont want to be angry. but i wont be all smiley happy about it either.

i am so tired of the men in my life saying they will be there, and they just leave... or they dont try everything to hang on. (right now, this refers to five people in my life, living and dead. count 'em five!)

i can't be strong for all of us. i'm no superhero either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home