random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, July 21

i thought the day would never come

... that i would be a huge fan girl!!! haha!

much more... that i would actually see this object of obsession and salivation (hehe!) up close and maybe even personal!

oh my gulay! it's WOOKIE DAY!!!

i havent slept yet because of my mom's thesis (and, yes we had a fight again cos she wants me to stop my own world from spinning to keep hers spinning...), but i am just so psyched for this day, sleeping has gone from my vocabulary. what IS in my vocab right now is "freshen up", "be cute", "smile a lot", "adore Wookie"!!! haha!

i am going to see him, i am actually going to see him... i cant wipe this grin of my face, my face hurts.

oh, and as balance must happen, to add to the pain of my mom's thesis, i have a pimple in my chin, just when i'm meeting wookie. perfect! grr... oh well, i dont want to complain, im just so ecstatic!

after that, im going to a movie with ge, and tomorrow, i'll be attending that wedding planning seminar... oh, and have i made kwento that Mia already hired me to be her wedding coordinator?!? :D (her wedding is set June 2007)

there's just too many blessings, i hope i can do my end of the bargain.

can i just ask for a few more?
(1) nothing happens to my clothes
(2) if i get to have my picture taken with Wookie, that my smile be as dazzling as ever
(3) that i won't be late for Wookie
(4) that i learn to pronounce the Korean words i'll be practicing, and not make a fool of myself
(5) that my first fan girl experience would be a great one, and not the least bit traumatic... para i can be a fan girl again! haha!

Thank you, God. i know i don't say it often... and it's not just because of this... I love you po! ;D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home