random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Monday, June 19

this dreaded week

teaching at St.Paul - nerve-wracking. i dont know what to expect. yuck, the feeling is really like being back in high school... everyone is insecure in high school, and now, that includes me.
enrollment for MBA 1st trisem 06-07 - gawd, there goes my money for shopping. and i didnt take the usual "one easy, one hard" subject. i took FinAcc and MetRes... worse, i dont think i know anybody else in the same class. can anybody spell l-o-s-e-r... jeez, hope not. my sked is Wed 6-745 and Sat 3-5.i took the Sat class cos that's when the good teacher's sked is. and no, it's not date day because...
Kit is leaving for the US on the 22nd - suckin' suckitash... i sooo hate it. last night, i was crying nonstop and i couldnt help it. that was after i told myself not to be so melodramatic. but i dont know, it's like a reflex action. i just think of him not being there and i cry buckets =...( seriously. missing him really gets me all worked up... this is so not gonna be good for me. last night, i kept telling myself to stop... but my tear ducts just arent getting the message...
my mom has another paper - and of course it's either i end up entirely overhauling it, or just making it myself (which, by the way, is the reason why im still up right now). worse, this coming month, she has to do her thesis draft... rather, i have to do her thesis draft. ulk.
ethics and stat finals - the first one is easy actually. but the second... nada. i know nada. im still clinging on the hope na Chan wont fail any of us. it's actually a take home exam, which increases my chances... but with my chances being a mere 10%, it ups to 15%... which is still not good. the probability of me actually passing this subject is 40%... yep, i calculated that. hahah!

the only thing im looking forward to are the two or three quality moments i'll have with Kit before he leaves... i'm not sure yet if i can accompany him to the airport because of work. damn, now im gonna cry buckets again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home