random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, June 2

june

ok, so my last post was overly melodramatic... that's how i get sometimes, and everyone can be that way sometimes... ok?

there are so many things i look forward to... and one major thing im sooo notlooking forward to - this June.

well, first, there's the whole scenario of me being a know-it-all about something i don't really know much about, and it's really thanks to my short stint in college and the internet that i'm being a pseudo-expert now... (or so i think)

then, there's a new semester for my MBA... wala lang, i'm gaining more friends lang ganon hehe...

and what about how things are going to be now in the office, now that proxy season's over? but i wont go over the details of that since you probably wont understand ;)

lastly, Mara's entering high school. hello, juggling-the-finances hell... but we'll get through this, and i'm quite positive about that. ;)

the only thing i hate about this month is that Kit is leaving for the US... for the looongest time. i wouldn't know what to do with my Saturdays and my meals now (cause he usually pays for it hehe)... i think i'll do my fasting while he's gone :( i can't put into words just how big an adjustment it will be for me... =..(

but anyhoo, im looking forward to being single again (nyahaha! kidding!)

i'll be busying myself with sooo much stuff, i'd probably just collapse one of these days - maybe in August... sheeshh.

on a happier note, i've bought myself DVDs of CSI Season 6, Friends Seasons 1-4, and i'm going to burn Kim Sam Soon and My Girl - for my viewing pleasure. i prefer to watch, and get involved with these figments of television rather than sleep or live my life. haha! blahhh