random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Thursday, June 22

Day 1 of a lonelier 5 months

it's a good thing i had polar bear to comfort me last night. he's just as good smelling, and he's cuddlier too... and he silently listens to my rants... and i know that he will always be by my side...
bwahaha! magselos ka kay polar bear!
oh, and i have to buy new batteries so that he can talk once again and sing to me, and tell me that he loves me...

hehe babaw :D

hey, im lonely, im entitled to be a bit insane!

anyway, lots to do. for one, there's that stat take home final exam i've been dreading to start... :(
i also have to get started on next week's lesson plan. and i have to set my next gimmick with my jolog friends! one thing that will do me a lot of good now that my precious other half is gone is that i'll get to spend quality time with my friends this time (uh-huh, usually, it's the single friends hehe...)

so if you're single, and you're my friend, then expect me to invite you out sometime ;)

see yah! :D

1 Comments:

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home