random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Wednesday, June 21

how's this for maintaining balance?

they say when something bad happens, something good will happen as well... i guess it also goes the other way around: when something good happens, something bad is bound to happen... you might think im over reacting... but i'm just so bummed...

Teaching proved to be easy. I've got hyper but nice students. I know I cant base it all on the first day, but i think my first year of teaching won't be traumatic or something i'd regret getting into.

Now, in exchange for this good luck, Kit gave me the bad news. His departure has been moved one day. He told me this on the phone, and i'd been so happy until... "One day earlier. Na-move to 21."

A few hours more. I sooo dread this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home