random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, August 8

BALANCE

remember i talked about balance before?

GOOD:
Kit and I are okay now. I exagerrate, he underrates. i swear this opposites-attract thing is tricky haha! I hope that emotional roller coaster never happens again... or anytime soon anyway ;P

BAD (or rather things that i HAVE to do, that i dont' really want to)
- I'm stuck with doing my mom's thesis defense powerpoint
- Oh, as well as her revisions AFTER her defense
- Need to check 2 papers as well as 1 project EACH for my 48 students
- Oh, next week, i have to check their periodic exams as well...
- i have to make lesson plan #5 too :(
- i'm behind 2 companies for the benchmark reports at work
- that second project we have is mind boggling too... i, in particular, have to define 41 terms involving mergers, acquisitions and incorporations... brain frying in progress...
- i have no idea yet what needs to be done for my accounting and metres subjects, but we're nearing the middle of the sem so im guessing it'll be time for midterms soon
- i just bought season 1 and 2 of grey's anatomy and seasons 5-10 of FRIENDS. yeah, that's a GREAT thing, but i don't have time to watch them :( huhu...
- and my 101 things at home is in disarray and i don't have time to fix and clean up... so everytime i'm looking for something, it takes sooo long :(

gawd, so much to do, so very little time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home