random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, February 7

this made me laugh.

Why was Piglet looking in the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh.


haha, ambabaw ko na talaga... the past few days are really quite hectic. but hey, around 25 people are already calling me "Mam Anna" or "Miss Anna" haha! and i find myself running to and fro for meetings, trainings, interviews... sheesshh... but wutduhell, i'm not yet complaining ;)

plus i'll have my hands full friday to sunday. with Pauline unable to go to the company outing, i've been tasked to take care of the outing's activities, finances, etc etc. oh, and my boss volunteered me to take care of the bulletin board too. haha!

ok, so i dont really miss college at the moment. i'm workaholic once again, with pay!

downside of everything?

just one.

i miss my sister :(

Mara,
Sorry if ate is so busy already. Don't worry, we'll gimik again soon! Sister bondings - when we go shopping, waste two hours in powerbooks, watch a movie, go to the arcade and eat eat eat!!! Oh, and i promise i'll take you to the beach sometime in May and to Enchanted Kingdom in June :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home