random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Saturday, December 24

and so... this is Christmas...

I'm not as excited.
In fact, if not for ALL the money i've spent for gifts (for my friends, for Mara's friends and yes, even for my Mom's friends...), sparkling lights all over town and the really cold breeze in the evenings, it wouldn't really feel like Christmas...

but then again, maybe that's just because I haven't been sleeping much lately. Look at me, still at the office at this time! (haha! kinakareer kasi ang pagte-train... yes, i think i am loving this. kadiri na ba ako?) Plus, I have eye bags the size of teabags. seriously. when i smile, you'll see lumps instead of my eyes.

sigh.

the only one i haven't given a gift to --- is HIM.

Do i dare try to offer something to Him?

I hope He won't be disappointed in me.

Kuya Jess. I miss you. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home