random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Wednesday, January 12

hyper. ventilate.

I've been stressed lately, what with losing the maid and my mom blaming me, the pressure of knowing that I'm not exactly really going after what I really want in life because i dont know what that is, finishing a project only to find out they've added revisions to what should be done so you'd have to start all over again, house chores (cause i'm the maid now), struggling with a budget, scrimping to save, praying that my plant in the office will not die, being unable to sleep because of the million things that stress me out. Oh, and dont forget about this certain someone i love who just loves to confuse me of how love should be.

Saying all that, I'm not wondering anymore why I've been having shortness of breath so often. it's like any moment now, and i hyperventilate.

What if i just let it all go? Let it all go and just let it all come back to me in tiny baby steps. That's all i can really do right now.

I'm tired of doing everything i can, and then everybody else wants me to do something more but not the everything that i've been able to do.

I'm tired of my life.
Really.


It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along...
And she will be loved.
And she will be loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home