random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, January 7

news for the day...

i wanted to blog first before really working...

ive got a lot of work to do and im beginning to realize there really are a lot to do and they get even more complicated as each day passes... ive got to update errors, do that s&p project, profile and analyze 2 companies today, and... watch that new episode of desperate housewives... hahah, pasaway talaga...

i was on leave yesterday and i have some...

bad news:
i was forced to buy 2 pairs of shoes and a book yesterday....
total damage: Php 1,200 ++

good news:
ive got 2 nice pretty and comfy pairs of shoes!!! and a really cool chick lit! hahahah...
my inner shopaholic child forced me to buy it. really... you should have seen me as i struggled to NOT buy... but sheesshh... i lost the battle.
my feet hurt na ren naman from walking with mama's shoes (they were the only black closed shoes that was pretty enough to go with my clothes yesterday)... okay, so my feet hurting kinda justified buying a pair... but why the hell two again?!
err... it was a cute pair...

:( toink! you really are one crazy dudette... weakling! huhuhu... help me bury my inner shopaholic child...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home