random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Wednesday, July 21

i dreamed a dream

i came in late today. mga 11 na ata. buti na lang it isnt a big deal here. kung hindi, bad rep na. hayyy. super headache lang talaga, swear. and i had to pay for water pa (P900 for water?!absurd!dati P200 a month lang ah?!) and there was the longest line talaga. buti na lang when i came into the office, an S&P500 company was calling my name. ahehe.
now, im listening to launchcast, astig, it comes na with the new ym, together with my pretty avatar and cool emoticons. haha, ambabaw ko no?
anyways. i had a dream. weird.
my boyfriend's sister was going to get married with my highschool barkada's brother... i was going to make a speech pa nga eh. haha. but that isnt important actually. the important detail was that my dad was there. i asked him if he was coming to the wedding and he said yes. but when i asked him if he was coming to my wedding (and in the dream, it felt like that was a pretty predictable question, meaning that he'd say yes) but then he just smiled and didnt answer. of course when i woke up, it was like, duh?! how stupid of me to even ask... sad. pathetic. ewan. suddenly, it depresses me. oh well...
ey, for a good news, our performance bonus is coming at the end of the month, along with our raise. yippie!!! sana malaki ahehe. di ko pa ginagastos, ubos na.
newsflash: dont know if this is really true though. circulating the email...
American Idol’s William Hung Found Dead of Heroin Overdose
shet. what a downer. and the article said it was suicide. he couldn't take the commercialization people were doing with his life and shit.
"he just wanted to sing, and Fox decided to turn him into this joke, man, this fucking joke."
and then his suicide note said,
"I have no reason of living . . . my art which is my importance to the best everybody laugh to . . . I make end here . . . goodbye world of cruel."
man, i hope this ain't true. Hollywood must be a really bad place...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home