random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Monday, July 19

nako...

now im doubting whether i can handle having a part time job along with my full time one. yaiks. natatakot ako, ahehe. siguro napaparanoid lang ako. jitters lang siguro. hahahayyyy. i still haven't told my mom about it. balak ko kasi the money i earn from that will be my OWN disposable income... as in disposable.ahehe... hayyy. wish i have become totally responsible about this. sometimes i think na, during the interview portion, im able to impress the interviewer but, once they hire me, parang all thatgood impression is gone. ahehe. shempre paranoid lang ako, cos that hasn't happened pa naman. sigh. Kit was saying den that this may take up much of my time. But then, when i think about it, I doubt naman cos I think I made it clear to the employer that I'm keeping my job pa ren. hmmm... and he did say that he won't be stressing me out. Relaxed naman daw eh. hayyy. Why do i get this feeling na I'm digging this huge hole for me to fall in?! Jitters... Jitters... and the coffee. I knew i shouldn't have bought starbucks coffee kanina. it kept me awake nga kanina but then, now, im jumpy and hyper and restless, as in. parang i feel slightly our of breath... but then, baka jitters lang den. sigh.
anyway, haha- mention ko lang, i saw biboy ramirez, anna larrucea, william thio and diego castro in starbucks. as in the last two ate right beside our table, where i was being interviewed! haha, showbiz sighting ba?! william is cute, pero he does look a little gay. He was really mahinhin... ahehe.
--> nakasabay ko pala for interview si blaise, basta busmate ko sha sa st. paul before... i dont know nga lang where she lives na, forgot...hmmm... <--
anyway, nga pala, i watched The Prince and Me last Friday diba?! omg, until now, di ko pa na-a-outgrow ang mga teeny bopper kilig movies, i swear!!! teehee...
nung nagpropose ung prince, i swear, hihimatayin ako!!! panu ba naman, magpropose, down on one knee (typical), pero pag-open ng kamay, aba, may butterfly!cutie yellow small butterfly na lumipad to reveal this stunning engagement ring! hayyyy... wish ko lang... [hint hint :D]
it's one of those movies that leaves me with a smile on my face, all through out na tipong mangangalay ang panga ko sa sobrang aliw. haha!
cute nung prince... ahehe, bumabalik ata ang crushie moments ko sa mga teeny boppy movies...
o sha, chatting with Kit... :D
Nga pala, Happy Tree Friends made me laugh today... click here para matuwa den kayo sa cuties gone violent ahehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home