random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Thursday, July 15

was sick yesterday

yep. di na ako sanay mag-opisina ng magkakasunod na araw kaya nagkasakit ako. haha! but then, come afternoon, when my mom found out i was home, dami na namang inutos. hayyy. ang hirap magkaron ng obsessive compulsive na closed minded na madalas stressed na nanay. sussss...
anyway, i decided not to get an addict mobile account. sigh. kahit pa may free nokia 6230 na phone na... i decided na even if this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance pa (hehe,drama o), i wont take it. sigh. let's just say na i've been imagining getting my own phone bill and it kinda gives me the creeps. nakakatakot. what if i go super over and i cant pay for it? i could go to jail! haha, over-acting... pero it freaks me out pa ren. kasi i know na hindi pa ako mega-financially stable. siguro after a year? or maybe, i can control being magastos, so i wont have to get a plan... as for a new phone, i think ill settle for a 6610i na lang. it's only about 11thou and i think that's quite manageable. wag lang sana sha mawala or manakaw once i have it na. haha.
ey! a text came in! i get to be interviewed for Speakerboxxx Productions for a part time account executive position! asteeeggg!!! sana i get in. it would be so cool to have that job, while i still have this job. :D experience den yon. :D check out what i applied for. feeling ko it's just a small company and the pay may not be big, but still... ok lang. something to work for, work with...
anyway, hmmm.
i just remembered and ive been meaning to put this in. have you seen the sky at night lately? well, ive noticed na imbes na madaming stars, e wala. cos of the storms siguro. instead, sunod sunod na kidlat... as in. the other day nga, it was like the eastern and northern thunders were talking to each other. ahehehe. kasi after nung isa kumidlat, ung isa naman. oh well. wala lang. it was entertaining (oo na, mababaw ako), it's like saying na, although there are no stars to wish upon, here are a couple of thunders to keep you amused.
anyway, this song is keeping me amused lately... sana bagay sa boses ko ang kantang to... hehe.

Listen (by Stonefree)

Close the door
I feel a breeze
Hold me please
I hate to be alone
It's a cold night
Turn off the light
Come take my hand and...

CHORUS
Listen to these things I have to say
Please understand
She left me all alone again

Clear the room
Of every memory
I don't want that song back on
It's an endless maze
Take away this haze
Please mend my heart and...
[Repeat CHORUS twice]

Turn away
Don't want you to see me cry
I just want things the way they were
It's so hard to say goodbye
Wipe my tears and...
[Repeat CHORUS]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home