random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, February 25

the week has been busy, nevertheless, memories of our bataan outing keeps me refreshed still. hehe. really nice beeaaccchhhh!!!
and i loved the bonding moments with friends--- and the people who i normally just smile to and that's it.
basta twas nice and memorable and i loved planning every minute of it. i loved buying beachy stuff, i loved sneaking our food in, i loved riding the ferry, i loved seeing mount samat and gossipping about the japanese old men we saw, i loved night swimming with the rest of the advance party, i loved the hanging bridge! i loved swimming swimming swimming, even in the salty beach cause i was already far out but i wasnt drowning yet (yuh, mababaw kasi hehe), i loved eating fries, onion rings and salpicao while in the pool (yum!), i loved my first experience to kayak! i loved the videoke, pine orange vodka, and watching the guys who are really drunk. i loved taking pictures, chika chika chismis and cooking up bold film titles with my girlfriends (aja!), i loved the sunset (didnt get to catch the sunrise), i loved walking - even running in the sand... masmahirap nga lang. basta i sooo sooo loved everything about it.
i got to talk to bugs den last saturday mga 2am na ata... haha, i think he was drunk as well. anyway the news is, he's going to the states, to study i think... pero anlabo kasi magkwento so im not really sure... oh well, when he gets back we'll make up for lost time for chikas and heart to heart talks hehehe.
in an even greater news, we're due to get our bonuses by monday!!! cant wait!!!
i still cant make up my mind. do i upgrade my pc or buy a digicam? hmmm...
anyway, im hoping for better days...
ive been thinking of changing the way i live my life the past few days. whether im serious or not will be put to the test. id like to keep fit (so id look better in that bikini), lose a few inches on my waist and just aim to up my metabolism.
on my list of things to do today is to arrange my office space. God knows i love the clutter, but i read somewhere too much clutter isnt so nice. plus the fact that everyone else is saying my space looks too crowded (haha, i keep my c2 bottles kasi, plus my plant, plus my pen and pencil holdersss and the 1001 stuff here... man, i just cant throw away some of them. but ill try to really clean up today i swear.
next tidbit. i have a NEW crush. haha. yup! take note of the word NEW. ive recently just noticed him. he dresses kinda preppy but it looks sooo good on him. He looks a bit like a crush in college too. and ive seen him in casual wear. HOT! hehehe. but that's about it. He just looks so clean and decent and COOL. but not really my type when it comes to what's inside. Think A-boy, and likes to work out (athletic). A bit conyo too. Still, very nice naman, i like his smile especially when he smiles at me. hahaha. and i love his taste in footwear. really.
sigh.
oh well. i think ill go watch that new episode of desperate housewives now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home