random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, February 15

this morning i saw a mom and her child standing in front of the peninsula's BIG fountain, facing the ayala/makati ave intersection. They looked silly standing there, watching traffic, but after awhile i realized they were actually posing for pictures. The dad was the photographer. Typical. But it made me all nostalgic. I miss my dad. I miss him taking pictures of me practically everywhere: in fountains, in front of flowering plants (smelling pa the flower haha), beside Santa, beside a an elephant statue (with me pretending to be a Thai dancer), with a new toy, a new friend, in a new restaurant... I was a popular child icon, my dad was the paparazzi, hehehe.
anyway, enough of that. yesterday was nice. my stomach was full, my heart was full, my head ached. hehe. my feet hurt too because we did a lot of walking. (me and my big mouth)
anyway, it wasnt the perfect night. but it was enough.
i dreamt last night. haha. not gonna give the details though. i dont remember much... but i think it was an R-18 thing ;) bwahahaha....
the pants i was selling got in! yey! they were nice, but i hoped for a better tyoe of fabric. oh well, you certainly cant have everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home