random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Wednesday, January 26

i had this really weird armageddon like dream where i had to save the world... actually it was like this big school/ dormitory where there were a lot of kids and it was beside this industrial plant which was going to blow over and drown everyone else and i was the one who had to run and warn everyone else, but some dont believe it so i act like this lunatic who screams, "Run for your lives!!!" or something to that effect...
does that mean something? hmmmm... maybe it's saying that im going to save the world or something... or maybe that it's one of my great fantasies... to be the hero... er, heroine.
anyway, i havent been able to blog lately coz it's been busy at the office. between the training and the reading forums in female network (haha), it's tricky to find the time to blog.
I loved giving the training.
haha, shhh, i hope my officemates dont get to read this entry. ang nerdy ng dating ata. i just love the whole presentation thing, knowing stuff other people have trouble understanding... shucks, i really do want to be a teacher... or a trainor at least :) maybe soon when i've got kids na, so their tuition fee is free hehe.
and i've made a vow too. i'll be one of the top performers this season... yeahhh!!! hahaha... psyche yourself out sister! kaya to. hehe. wala lang. just that by june ill be focusing on my studies na so id better shape up real good at work.
im happy na i think im getting a wee bit closer each day to the well-rounded person i want to be. naks! although i still dont know where im headed, ive got a pretty good plan, at least for the next six months.
there's volunteering hopefully every saturday, doing real good at work, finding nice bargains on sundays or late weekdays (hehe), studying my masters (woohoo!), finding the time to still meet up or chat with old friends... and making new ones! im going to enrol in jazz or hiphop dance classes too so i can shape up.
i also hope that thing called love can work its way on its own... or at least he will...
i'd like to go to Bicol too and see my kuya again, and take Mara to the beach and to Mayon Volcano. and to Enchanted Kingdom daw hehe.
Id like to visit my dad and tell him what life has been like the past 9 years he's been gone. and i hope he's still proud of me like he used to be.
Id like to visit my lola and take her to the spa (haha), but i dont think she'll like that, so maybe ill just cook for her and take her shopping.
Im thinking about our birthday party and how much its gonna cost and if we need to do that pa...
I hope Lola Lilia will arrive from the States and i can impress her on how i've turned out to be since the last two years she saw me.
i'd like to treat my pamangkins to a day they'll never forget, because im sure every day is a hard day for them.
I'd like to treat my mom to someplace nice, where she wont spend even a second worrying about anything... but i doubt i can do that, though i can try.
on the light side, id like to upgrade my PC so i can play SIMS 2! ay, di pala light side un, more like really heavy on the pocket. sigh.
well, anyway, i hope i can do the stuff i need to do for the day.
God please guide me. I need your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home