random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, October 5

i am such a good girl today

or at least, feel like one. :D
i have a feeling this will be such a goooooddd day, in spite of everything else.
i woke up at 430 am, but i wasnt grouchy. in fact, i cooked fried chicken for our baon and i cooked breakfast pa for the family. i got to talk to Mara pa for a short sister bonding moment. And then i cleaned my room (ok, so not that much, but i actually fixed my bed and wiped the floor), ate my breakfast, then did my morning rituals slowly but carefully and dressed and went on my way na. By that time, hooray, no lines sa fx, tapos i brushed my hair lang sa fx (hehe), so now my hair's not sabog and buhaghag mashado (maybe it's bcos of my new shampoo?). And when i got here, i did some work before i did some leisure stuff, such as blogging.
I checked my performance for the past few days for US research and i can say im quite proud of myself. If i keep this up, Im gonna get loads more come February. hehe.
I just feel good today, like nothing will go wrong. And i did it all on my own.
And with that, i think im going to be more than okay.
I'll keep dreaming, I'll keep smiling, and I'll renounce my lazy ways...
Goodluck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home