random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, September 17

grocery bonding

My mom and i went grocery shopping yesterday, and we were getting along sooo well, akala ko hindi totoo... haha! and we were talking about the future and possible business plans and stuff, and it was sooo nice...
Yun nga lang, times like that are so rare and so short. Especially with our notorious mood swings. Or actually, hers lang, then i get carried away in defense. hayyy.
FYI, we spent P3,400 for groceries. sheeesshhh. ang unti lang we filled up two carts. haha. pero stuff are mahal na talaga. grrr.
anyway, late na naman ako for work, came in at 1030, but no big deal. when i opened my mail nga, my other boss told me to take a break today, so i dont have any work to do.
I LOVE MY JOB!
hahaha.
so here i am, i just finished an episode of CSI Miami, and im off to watch another :D
Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home