random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Monday, August 30

am i over-reacting?

does the word over-reacting have that hyphen there? or do you call it a dash? either way, that is what i am asking myself. am i over reacting? am i always over analyzing the little things? i was the one who used to argue to my mom not so long ago that she shouldn't sweat the small stuff (like the big mess in my room, which is actually a small thing compared to- if id been doing drugs or whatever), but then i find myself going loco over the small stuff... and even being enraged by it. the thing is, is that detail really small? cause it might be major and it could be just creeping on me... yes, i am actually being threatened by the little things now. because little things can actually mean big... like me, im little but im big, haha. nonsense.
lately, im sooo busy at the office, but my out-of-office life is seriously lacking. although i get to go out more often (thanks to juvenile kapitbahays whose parents think im the greatest influence and my mukhang-patapos-na-ang menopause-phase mom and her new haircut) it all feels empty.
i missed a day reading A Purpose Driven Life last nyt cos i was so tired from reading Cosmo (i am seriously screwed, aren't i?)
i suck. that didnt sound nice, but it's true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home