random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, August 20

???

this week, aside from working on my normal analyses, i had to absorb a lot of financial know-how for work in UK Compensation. geez.. nakakaloka ang mga numbers ng mga kumpanya ah. and i still ahevnt asked exactly what's in it for me. sana malaki laking dagdag.hayyy.
i was assigned 2 companies on that (buti the third one's annual report was a corrupt file) at wala akong natapos ni isa kasi, alam mo ung feeling na, andaming unfamiliar stuff na complicated na nararamdaman mong naloloka ka, kaya better quit na? hehe. basta im not in the mood to dissect it na. complicated talaga. with my UKComp boss on leave, im thinking na ill leave by 130 hehe. actually, we havent really talked about anything regarding how it goes for ryann and me. like today. technically, it's ok if i dont go to the office today cos it's not my turn yet. But then, since we're doing this additional work, are we supposed to come in everyday na? Since this is like a favor lang, nag-a-apply ba ung formal policies? well, i guess, kung magpapaka professional ako. kaso, hehe, my UKComp boss isnt here, so wala ren. i mean, i cant really do any work kasi i dont even know what im really doing eh. hayyy. confused.
anyway, i know you dont give a damn about that.
later im meeting my highschool barkada just so we can dissect one another's boyfriends haha. particularly jaimee's. hehe.
tomorrow, im set to meet my acil barkada for dinner also. wow, 2 gimik, buti napayagan ako ng nanay ko. haynako, she wanted me to arrive nga ng 9pm at home. anlabo diba? oh well. i think we can stretch the rope a bit.
i still have no idea where im headed. pero ok lang. (i hope)
im reading two books ryt now.
a purpose driven life
7 habits of highly effective people

i dont know if it'll effect a change, parang lately im aimlessly wandering about looking for i dont know what. hay nako. minsan nakakadepress. pero i know naman na a lot of things are going quite well for me, i just have to keep reminding myself of all that. sigh.
ewan ko, am i just convincing myself to not bring myself so down so much?
i guess everything is just a matter of perception... kaya nga siguro its possible to create your own reality, to create your own world, mold everything according to your own view of things, of what should be or should not be...
but then again, this is just a lame attempt at being profound...
life sucks...
but believe it or not, i dont feel bad about it... how long will it last?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home