random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Monday, October 4

i think my wisdom tooth is struggling to come out. The past days, something is protruding back there and it hurt a bit.
Hmmm, does this mean, im getting to be a lot wiser? wheee... wish that were some kind of sign or consolation even.
anyway, last friday, jules got me the brochures for post graduat studies that i asked for. He gave me more than i bargained for. He gave me this bag of books on different schools abroad. Sigh. me want me want!!! Since i dont really like to work abroad (as in noooo), studying abroad is definitely a very pleasing thought. Kaso it's expensive. Way too expensive. But then, i could apply for a scholarship or something. Hayyy pero i dont think it'll be easy. It would have been easier for undergraduate study, but for post graduate? sigh. goodluck to me. With all their requirements, they make it sound like you have to win a pulitzer for them or something.
But imagine that. ive always wanted to study abroad, ever since i was in grade school and there have been invites on studying abroad. Wish id been able to take the chance before.
I'd like to get away from here... And explore a whole new world (haha, Aladdin will you be there with me?!)... and more importantly, a whole new me.
Myrha's working for the British Council right now. haha, i'm thinking that kind of institution will be my next target for employment. Something actually caught my eye in one of those books- Tourism Management. Then I'd work for the United Nations or something.
Travel Travel Travel...
Fly
Fly
Fly.
Haha.
Anyway, gusto ko lang kayo invite to watch Love in the City, weekends, 1130am. haha, my current favorite. It makes you want to swooooonnn. Haha, wish i could find a guy like Eugene (cutie lead actor). So dashing, so sweet, so caring, so loving, so understanding, so everything i want. Soooo prince charming. Take me to your castle!!! hahaha. So smart pa, CEO ng kumpanya! hehehe. More than prince charming, so papa material. as in "can-i-say-i-do-now-na?" material. the type who isn't going to make you sorry na you married the guy.
sheeesshh. too bad he's fictional. pero he's cute pa ren. hehe.
so there. i gotta work.
FOCUS
FOCUS
FOCUS!

Just a thought...
Can you really forgive if you can't forget?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home