random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, May 18

last na for the day...


What Color Is Your Aura?

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Gold vibe. You couldn't ask for a better color- a glistening gold aura is as good as it gets. A lively blend of yellow and orange, gold people are happy, playful, energetic, sensitive, and generous. Always up for adventure, you'd give a friend in need the shirt off your back. You're spiritual, too - all those halos in old paintings aren't colored gold by coincidence. Almost childlike in the carefree, joyful way you live your life, you're popular and outgoing with your large circle of friends. Chances are you're so full of light and energy that you sometimes find it hard to sit still and chill out. Instead, you're constantly looking for excitement, no matter how risky or impulsive the occasion. Happy-go-lucky and always laughing, you truly are as good as gold.

4 Comments:

  • hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 240 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 AM  

  • good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 180 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were around 240 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

  • good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 170 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home