random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Thursday, May 13

abaaaaaa

mas high tech na ang blogger ah? nice...
well, i was absent sa work the past two days. didnt miss much naman talaga. proxy season is almost over. bum time here i come na nga.
well, as to other aspects of my life, well, ayon, malabo pa ren. i was so sure of my feelings before but now, its all a jumble. and sometimes i just explode into shreds and bits, so i keep "picking and sewing" myself back together over and over again. it gets really exhausting. really really exhausting na sana i can have the strength to say i have had enough. pero i keep coming back... so i guess i havent had enough really... or baka i just dont know when ive had enough. ultimate ka-matryran ba? ewan... this must be what my mom was warning about. the women in the family are so stupid sometimes... am i being stupid? part of me says no, part of me is shouting yes. but what the hell... ive had few to be happy about and the the one that gives me the greatest joy also gives me the greatest pain.
sigh.
i wish i could just evaporate. haha.
mawawalan pa kami ng katulong huhuhu. so im in to stressful days and nights na naman, with my mom, shouting nonsense at me na naman and my sister crying over little things. hay nako. back to hell again.
i wish i could just float up to the sky and fly. haha. labo.
basta right now i feel sick. lecheng sipon to oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home