random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Wednesday, August 3

Today is a very special day because, about 2 decades ago, the person who was destined to fill my life with such a great happiness (though he has undeniably made me cry the hardest...haha!) was brought into this world...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TABEBE!!!

and i'm proud to say i am now more knowledgeable about pop-up cards and cheesecakes :)
i'm so glad you loved my gifts :) i'll never forget the look in your face when you saw the pop-up card and my photoshop-inspired artwork haha! and my attempt at that oreo cheesecake wasnt so bad. in fact, after refrigeration, it was the best i've ever baked from scratch so far (meaning no cheating with the ingredients :D) i guess i'll be making more of those from now on... :)

more than anything else, what you emailed me this morning lifted my spirits up so high...
"Having you in my life is present enough..."
every girl's dream come true :)

anyway, on other news, i've finished season 1 of The OC already! haha! and i loved it... and now that that's over, i can focus on what ive been meaning to do. clean up, and find other sources of income. :) E-Bio has gotten back to me and i hope i do a great job. next option is the italliani's job.
so that's it for the day...
gotta hit the sack now, or else i'll be showing up for work at noon again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home