random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, October 29

fat chance of me being bitter

when im so mababaw and such a dreamer...
sigh...
you know what im thinking ryt now?
i want to fall in love...
haha.

i am listening to N'Sync's God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You...
and i cant help but get all dreamy and kilig-y... haha, over the song...
no real fantasy involved... just dreaming... that someone is singing the song to me... haha, hopeless romantics are sooo not going to be bitter, no matter how many times, and how really hurt they become...
ako pa, since i was in grade school, sobrang hopeless romantic na ko... hehe, its so innate. and im glad it is. kasi if it wasnt, i wouldnt be smiling right now.
:D

im not sure if this is a good way of moving on... getting all dreamy all over again... maybe its my opium, and it works so good. :D

last night, i rode with this guy in the trike. i was from rotonda and he rode from the gate of the subdivision. he was tall and cute. hehe. when we got to my house, i was short 20 bucks. and he offered to pay. sigh...
knight in nike basketball shoes?
haha. talk about really easy access... didnt get his name though, basta alam ko he lives a few blocks away. haha.

i remember when i was a kid, the ultimate fantasy was having a guy neighbor turned best friend and confidante over the years and he's been secretly in love with you. too bad my male bestfriend neighbor back then turned out to be super gay haha.
and my gradeschool guy bestfriend lives in the states... but he's in town :D but it isnt the same...

and my other bestfriend is... well, that isnt the same either... will never be.

oh well. i know my love story is also out there... no use being confused and assuming and analytic and hopeful about things that are... well... you know...


...My life was complete
I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like I'm losing control?...

...Never thought that love could feel like this
And you changed my world with just one kiss
How can it be that right here with me
There's an angel
It's a miracle...

...And I'm trying hard to figure out
Just how I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home