random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Monday, May 24

i have a dilemma

i still havent told my mom about my plans to go to citas' resthouse over the weekend... nako, tapos ge told me im in charge pa of lunch on saturday. yaiks. they want me to cook the sinigang. nakopow, e kit's the one who makes the better sinigang e, pero i cant really bring him along kasi nga it's for council 2001-2003. tapos ive got no money to spare pa until i get my sweldo on friday. yap, that's me, rich sa unang linggo, poor na sa ikalawang linggo kasi nai-splurge na nung weekend. hayyy. very bad habit. kaya namumulubi na bago makuha ang sweldo. huhuhu.
the bigger dilemma is how to tell my mom so that she would allow me. i swear, sabi nga ni ge, you can make paalam pero sana, hindi ka na pipigilan. hay nako, wish ko lang. pero mom is in the stage na palagi dapat together ang family, and if you want to have fun, dapat with the family na, etc. etc. hayyy. poor poor me.
so im torn between telling the truth or making up another teeny white lie... sheeeshhh. fine, konsensya! it's not a teeny lie, but a major one, considering that ill be gone for the entire weekend. ge is suggesting pa nga na i take a leave for friday... pero ayoko ren naman, kasi i can go there with ian ken den naman, since he's going to follow na lang den. hayyy. im still torn.
isa pa, i havent told Kit yet. yaiks. ill tell him na later. pero for sure magtatampo yon. heinako.
add to that pa, my phone is tinotopak. ayaw nya magturn on, leche tlaga. i dont know what's wrong with it, at di ko pa mapapaayos cos i dont have any money. di ko naman maipaayos sa friend ng mom ko, cos she'll have to take it to that person, at pagnaayos, she might tinker with my messages. at kung anu ano na naman iisipin non. aysuskodayyyyyy!!!
work is finished na ata for the day. sana they send us home early again :D hehehe. wish ko lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home