random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, March 9

analytical problem solving seminar

that'll be the reason why i wont be able to log the next two days.
hopefully, it gets me stressed so that i wont have to think about the complications in my life, which amazingly rose from zero to about a hundred the past month. and im not just talking about romance here either. almost every aspect of my life is in shreds. so hopefully, when my mind is heavily oiled and working, i can stop thinking about my problems, and maybe take on the problems of the world. haha.
denial and withdrawal.
maybe that is the key to sanity?

damn. id have to wake up early again...

oh, i almost forgot, i had a really weird dream last nyt. and for the past few weeks too. it seems i cant sleep na without having these really weird dramatic suspense thrillers in my head. i almost got killed the other day, with a psycho aiming his rifle at me.i swear, i cannot take these anymore. how about a funny dream?kahit pa parang pinoy movie dream?! ung may song and dance ang mga tauhan sa isang park?! please?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home