random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, February 20

bum bum bum...

feeling ko asa bahay ako... pero aircon. hehe. sometimes that's the way i feel at the office. i listen to my mp3s, leaf thru magazines, watch a vcd, tapos do my "assignment" (kung me work) at my own pace. basta magawa ko ung dapat magawa for the day...
wala lang...
share ko lang: reading YES! magazine, KC Concepcion said, and i quote, "I think that love is when you find someone whom you can really connect with. Not only having the same values, not only having the same ideas. Parang romantic love is when you find someone that is kinda exactly like you..."
wala lang...
made me smile today: ung love quote... kasi i think ive found the preson who's exactly like the real me. :D
current mood: singsongy...
listening to: could be wrong - MYMP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home