random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, February 17

me got pictures!!!

yipee! me was able to upload some pixies here!!! just look at the right portion, jan sa baba, got pictures na i like there. :D unti lang yan, i had to resize stuff kasi to fit it in that area. pasensha na kung iba iba size hehehe. woohoo!!! wala lang. tuwang tuwa lang ako :D so, that...
made me smile today: pictures in my blog!!!
hehehe. anyway, well, i woke up early today. sevenish... pano ba naman, i had to pee, tapos i saw my mom was still there! usually, she's gone before seven, o kaya nagpapanic na yan kasi she's late na, hehe. e kanina, sobrang calm tapos naha-hum hum pa... yon pala, mag out of town. she's headed for quirino. hmph. blame it on gloria, she's making those engineer troops go all over the country just so people will see she's got these projects to do... my mom goes on semi-work, semi-vacation trips while im stuck here. unfair.
oh well, at least i can stay up late tonight. yup, would u believe kapag di pa patay ang ilaw ko ng 11pm, kakatok yan sa pinto ko para matulog na daw ako... sheeessshhh... o well, ma work pa nga kasi, but still...
anyway, my agenda for today is to... er... surf the net, improve this site (by adding java-chuva...), learn a bit of italian (i always wanted to, and not just because of milan, ha?), make plans with my huney, add friendsters (it's been awhile), have lunch with da boys (yup, agen. miss na nila ako.joke! we have to discuss the status quo of jolog movies and songs :D), finish my dalandan soda (which is free in the office so i have 3 of them ryt now), apply for a half-day leave on thursday so i can take my sister to the dentist since mom cant accompany her na... i think that's it na... ok, i have to accomplish those things na...
learned something new today: a guy named Brandon Boyd is the lead singer of Incubus... Brandon Boyd is also a character in my childhood book collection addiction, Sweet Valley Twins. wala lang... kaya pala familiar...
current mood: relaxed
listening to: CPU hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home