random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Thursday, June 23

smallville and poppyseed vinegar

what can these two things have in common?
well, they are currently my latest addiction :)
ever since i've finished desperate housewives and LOST (season 2 of both series are sooo not near yet so i need to find another series to keep myself obsessed with), i've concentrated on Smallville Season 4. :) Tom Welling is sooo sexy! hehehe. really. and sooo good-looking. yes, me have new crush. hahaha. the role of young superman really suits him.
just this day i've managed to finish 9 episodes... and that's while i'm processing 3 companies. Not bad for a multi-tasker huh? :D
anyway, the next thing on my "i sobrang adore lately" list is poppy seed vinegar dressing. Soooo delicious. it makes me want to go on a diet and eat veggies and fruits all month long, i swear, it's that good! im actually thinking about that, if only i can make it on my own. it costs P110 for one large pack so that's kinda heavy, considering it's just a bunch of greens and fruits (fruits in a salad?!yeah, i thought "eeeww" at first but it's good den pala). but i just might :) be happy for me!!! hahaha.
but then i so can not turn down chocolate cake!
it was tina's birthday earlier and the chocolate cake was begging me to eat it i swear! it tasted a little bit like what heaven would taste like, i presume :)
anyway, last tuesday my mom and i went to the red carpet premiere of "Monster in Law". it was hilarious! and it's good that my mom enjoyed herself.
i'd like to watch GateCrashers next! :) the trailer was really funny.
but id rather watch Mr&Mrs Smith cos i haven't watched that yet! hopefully, tomorrow will be the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home