random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Monday, December 13

before i go off to national bookstore with the boys...

currently cleaning out my Outlook email, for lack of something to do, hehe. i wanted to do something productive, rather than simply watching CSI again.
am posting stuff that's really really nice and worth posting. :D

"Stop telling God how big your storm is. Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE.

> As I've Matured...
>
> I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is
> stalk them and hope they panic and give in...
>
> I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
>
> I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just
> jackasses.
>
> I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes
> suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
>
> I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
> distributed.
> I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are
> more
> screwed up than you think.
>
> I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
>
> I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off.
>
> I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're
> finished.
>
> I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty
> things. I've learned that ex's are like fungus, and keep coming
> back.I've learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
>
> I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
>
> I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are
> celebrities.
>
> I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural
> stupidity.
>
> I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your
> house, one of your kids did it
>
> I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.
>
> I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken
> fromyou too soon and all the less important ones just never go
> away. And the
> real pains in the ass are permanent.


> > Here are some of the top comments made by NBC sports commentators
> > during the [2004] Summer Olympics that they would like to take back

> > 8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like
> > they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
> >
> > 9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well
> > is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and
> > kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?!"

hehe. :D
ill tell you all about my weekend tomorrow, just got shopping stuff to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home