random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Tuesday, November 30

many thoughts run through my head.

but right now, i know one thing. God planned that this is how my life would be. He wanted it to be this way. This is what's best for me.

If you feel a certain emptiness in your life, it is only so that God may fill you up again... you can fill yourself up again...

Only God can satisfy me. :D

all that wisdom aside, let's run thru these thoughts in my head.

1) I find myself being so thankful that there is this one person who makes me feel very special... but i find myself being hurt because he cant be totally honest with me, that sometimes he chooses to be that way... now i realize there's nothing i can do about it... maybe one day i will confront him, but for now, i'll let him be... i know that someday our relationship will be okay again... i just hope we last long until that someday...

2) my sister is my best friend. we are alike in many ways, and in a way, she is my rock. she's a lot stronger than i am, considering she's only 10. her innocence, faith and youthful wisdom serves as a great inspiration. i vow to never let her down.

3) i miss my dad. so very much. last night, i met with Kuya Patrick, my half brother. all he had were stories of our father to share. clearly, he misses papa more than i do, since he has more memories of him, and he had the capacity to understand him more. But all the same. i miss him... and i still feel that thrill that i was daddy's favorite among us 8 (when Mara was not yet born). honestly, i guess the reason why i have these expectations of the men in my life is because my dad treated me like a princess. kaya here i am, on the constant search for my prince.

4) i love having a kuya! although i have to admit that it's pretty much like having galante, ma-PR, and loko lokong (in a good way) daddy back, it still feels so good that there's this someone looking out for you. Looking forward to more "dates" with my brother, and hopefully, with his friends as well. haha!

5) i love shopping. haha. yesterday, aside from buying the groceries, i bought a bag, 2 books, some stuff for my room and a new scent. no hole in my pocket yet but there soon will be one! i havent found the perfect shoes pa nga lang :( where where where are you shoesy?...

6) i love this book im reading now. Thank God He's Boss by Bo Sanchez. its a collection of his articles for Kerygma. and each one enlightens me... ang saya ng feeling... ill post some of the nice ones here soon. basta masaya sha.

7) ive been lagging behind my UK compensation work. the good news is i have 8 more companies left before its all finally over. i hope next year, pauline gets to train me for HR naman. :D

8) i want to shop na for christmas. i want to be able to really buy other people stuff they'll be glad to receive... sana nga lang ill be able to afford them.

9) ACIL Pre-C is so malapit na! yaiks!!! Ge called me up late last nyt, nakaka-freaky when he semi-panics that way. haha. buti na lang we've got our jologs-sense to help us live through everything.

10) my life is okay as it is. i just have to keep reminding myself that God loves me and that is more than enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home