random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, October 15

what now...

i dont really know what to do now.
love or hate.
be cynical or optimistic.
be hopeful or hopeless.
closed or open.
keep trying or not at all.

ryt now, it's just me and sex and the city, because next week the head honchos of our company si visiting flying from Rockville USA to our Manila office. I've got to buy clothes this weekend AND i have to be in the office by 830am. terrible.

ive cleaned up my desk (and hidden the kalat stash underneath).
and now im thinking, i wish i could just clean everything up in my life and start over.
last night, i was seriously considering moving out of the house, if only my sister still isn't in grade school. that way, i could live independently- which is equivalent to living the way i want to live.
i wish. i wish.
i wish i could have it all my way...
but then, would i be really happy then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home