random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Thursday, June 24

im baaackkk...

hehe. no work for the past two days. actually, i got in early today in the hopes na may work, pero it seems na wala yatang work. hay...
nagsims lang ako sa house most of the time (iba talaga ang feeling na diyis-diyosan ka...), dynomite at collapse. ahehe. heinaku, dahil walang maid, naglaba, naghugas ng mga plato, naglinis ng bahay, etc etc etc. boring ang tv shows sa hapon, puro mga dubbed telenovelas na nonsense. nakakainis. watched cartoons na den, pero it gets boring den.
basta, ill try to make my day productive today. sana nga i can go to rcbc later to inquire sa la salle. hayyyy...
im so not satisfied with my life. or myself... just this morning, i finally admitted to myself na tumaba ako (haha!). or at the very least, na i need to exercise na. my metabolism aint that fast anymore. how i wish na kahit bondat ako na kain na kain, i still dont get any fatter. pero yon. shet, im aging... hahah, as if we all werent. basta nakakainis.
i cant wait for my bonus. i want to buy new clothes (overhaul wardrobe!!!), new shoes, TV, kakikayan stuff, clothes and stuff for my sister and mom, etc etc. haha, seems after a week,it would be as if wala akong bonus.hehe. remind me to save at least 20% of my bonus... or more... sana...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home