random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, June 18

created tabulas account

kasi wala lang. halos naman lahat ng gawain ko the past months e dahil wala lang!!!
im getting tired na. getting tired of not doing anything! actually, not doing anything I LIKE (hmmm...aside from going out with kit or friends or eating out or watching TV)! nubatu. watalyf. gusto ko na magkaron ng meaning ang buhay ko. hahaha.labo.
no work came in for me today, obvious ba, kaya ako nagrarant ng ganito. kunyemas naman oo. ewan ba.
hayyy, at least there's the company outing to look forward to. that's tomorrow!!! wheee!!! it's gonna be in laiya coco grove. hay. me dont know how to snorkel. i dont know if that's something to be embarrassed about pero im kinda embarrassed [insert... nabobobo na ko, i had to ask ryann pa sa correct spelling ng embarasd. arrrggghhhh]
ay. ewan. basta sana, my life gets better. haha, ang vague. sige para specific:
sana:
-i get to enroll next sem for a masters degree
-i get to gimik without having to ask permission kasi id have to do a lot of things para payagan lang ako
-hmm. get my mom off my case! as in!
-be a little more independent
-i get to enjoy my pay on my own (selfish, yes, pero kahit once lang...)
-basta enjoy my life.

parang ampathetic ko. nakakainis. hayyy. bahala na. lech...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home