random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Thursday, April 1

hopeFOOL

i think i can honestly describe myself as HOPEFOOL... in almost all aspects in my life... haha, to the point na i am hopeFOOL that i wont be hopefool anymore... haha. labo
yesterday, i didnt come to the office cause i had a stiff neck. but in the afternoon i felt better so i went shopping. haha. wala lang. sandals and books. books which i hope will help me get back on the right track. yep, hindi fiction ah... talagang books na will make me hopefully realize (bale ung totoong HOPEFUL na) what i should be doing with my life. parang ganon
anyway, ryt now, a particular company is killing my brains kasi sobrang daming issues na parang wala pa atang nakaka-encounter ng ganitong klaseng company. of all companies na ayaw ko mapunta saken, ayoko na talaga ng financial companies, anything from banks to holding companies lalo na itong holding company of a futures exchange firm. grrr.
gusto ko mag overtime today. haha, kahit pinapatay na ko. wala lang. pambawi from yesterday.
ah basta.
me want ice cream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home