random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Monday, March 22

so busy na talaga

yep. busy na... hehe, pero shempre, nakakapag-YM pa den. hehe. planned to get together with my highschool barkada at Abe's house on friday. sana matuloy. i have to bring donuts. wish ko lang go nuts donuts. :D
anyway... just a thought before i get back to work.
sometimes, i wish i could just sit back and watch this tug of war... and wait which side will win. majority wins ba? or do i step in and pull to one side with all my might? kainis when the heart and the mind says different things... not that they are against each other... just that they point in different directions at different points in time. sana i could let others make the decision for me... pero if that is the case, would that ensure my happiness?
sometimes i feel so confused and hurting when i think about these things... sana nga i can be blind and deaf to what others say and be ultra sensitive to what I really really want. hayyy... kaso, im also blind and deaf to what is inside me. labo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home