random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, March 19

swamped

yep. i am finally swamped.
it's only 1230 but im on my third company today. grabe, ryt after i finish a company, akala ko, i can finally relax, yun pala, me bagong dating na kagad na company that i have to process... so this is how work feels like. :D woohooooo!!!
hehehe, after months na parang natuyo ang utak ko, welcome na welcome ko ito. kahit kakafrustrate minsan kapag me mistakes ka, ang sarap ng feeling na ur mind is really working. hahaha. o, yan, as of today, hindi na ako professional bum... yehey! finally, my dignity is back. hehehe.
wala lang.
things are great pala ryt now.
i have a loooot of friends who want to hang out with me. (haha, kaya nga nila ako dinadalaw dito) last nyt, kit super really wanted to see me kasi he misses me (yihee!!! haha, magdusa ka muna. jokeeee!!!) and then i finally have work. tomorrow naman, im going out with the old council to watch a movie (sana marathon!!!!), im mejo ok naman with my mom (not really super, pero just fine), and then we're heading out to subic next weekend, then it's bicol the next week. and then me company outing pa kami somewhere come april/may. woohooo!!! hehehe. yan, meron na pala ako talagang life. :D
sana paganda ng paganda na!!! (parang buhok ko! hehehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home