random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Wednesday, September 14

i'm lovin' it

im still at the office and yeah, it's really late. but i don't care. i really love working late. haha. not that a night shift is ideal or anything, i just love the ambiance. it's not that noisy, and i think it's cooler, and it feels lighter, and even i've got to do work stuff (yeah, and not just watch pinoy big brother, The OC or One Tree Hill...), i'm happier and... basta mas-sinisipag ako.

I've got it good... that's how i'm describing my life right now.

My mom and I are in uber-good terms, what with her starting out at school (to take up Masters in National Security Administration, hayuuup!), she needs my computer expertise and research intelligence, haha.
My sister's doing really good at school (honor roll again, alryt!) and she's preparing for that pisay exam (every Sunday morning we miss out on sleep just to make it to her 8am-12nn review classes, bummer).
I have a smiley happy disposition, even when i'm up really late, either due to office work, series marathons or chatting/ gimik with friends.
I've started UK compensation work again and that's not something i haven't gotten over with quite pleasantly before... the extra pay won't hurt either.
Next up, it's MBA at Rockwell, maybe with 2 classes na lang so i won't get rattled or anything. woohooo, tuloy na tuloy na finally.
Plus there's the ACIL Centennial. i'm bound to help out there.
Plus plus, i've joined this start-up Art Foundation called Panaginip Foundation. I'm excited for this, because it'll be similar to doing school org work. I'll be busy with marketing and event planning for this Alfredo Alcala exhibit, which is our first event. Alfredo Alcala was this really great comic artist, he's worked for DC Comics, and he's done Conan, constantine/hellblazer, classic Star Wars, etc etc. haha, i'm not really familiar. basta it's a big project and i love doing this stuff. :) The exhibit will run from January to April 2006 so watch out for that :D

On top of all these, Kit and I are going strong :) i watched Oprah last night, the "He's not that into you" episode, and judging from how things are going, Kit is THAT into me :D
Raizel's leaving for the States pala to go to Stanford for her masters, and we all bid her farewell last Friday. will be posting pictures of that soon, plus our pictures way back from high school! haha! as always, it's great to hang out with my girlfriends :D we went home around 2 na ata cos we had a whole lot to talk about, even if we saw each other just 2 weeks before that. i'd like to keep meeting up with them every month now, instead of once or twice a year.

so there. i'm loving my life right now.
ain't life so grand? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home