random thoughts of a semi-insane albeit charming little girl...

Friday, June 3

June June June

It's June.
and i know i keep complaining that i've got zero to do again but actually there are tons that i want or need to do!

- fix my grad school applications. i absolutely have to enroll for the second trimester, otherwise, goign to gradschool might be included in my list of things started but never finished (getting the appli forms is the start right?)im also thinking if i'd be able to have the funds for it by enrollment time, cause now my money's not liquid (stuck in stocks, american dollars and japanese yen) and my cash is always running out (im back to living on a per payday basis. it sucks.) and sometimes i live on credit cards. dangerous. hehe.

- ACIL Centennial Coffee Table Book - 90's and 2000's chapter. the due date for articles is on june 27. by next week i will go into a slight panic mode. im not really sure if im just setting a higher level of expectation for what i can come up with than what is necessary but still... i hope i get this done. because i can't NOT get this done. i do hope the other alumni could really really pitch in... sigh. i hope i make kulit to the right people.

- being an agent for Caritas. It's this HMO, investment and insurance in one thing. my mom pushed me into it and though i dont like it, ive decided i should at least give it a try. after all, as my mom put it, nabuhay kami on her commissions from joining these sales jigs... my mom really is a super woman, i swear. she's everything i'm intimidated and afraid of and greatly admire. haha. anyway, Caritas is actually a good and worthwhile investment. i'll be attending the seminar tomorrow and i pray that i get psyched for it.

- change my blog design!!! since Kit is too busy, and i'd like to try the html stuff again, maybe it's time i took matters into my own hands... but then i need to have the patience for this. sigh.

- arrange and fix my work place. ung talagang maayos na... hayyy... gulo kasi i admit and id welcome a change too...

anyway, ito na lang muna. i've got to go for now cos i have to meet bugs at tower one in a few minutes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home